- Birthday Parties
- Days Out
- Opening Times & Prices
- Meet the Animals
- Fun Things to do
- Farm workshops
- Autumn Events
- Winter Events
- Spring Events
- Summer Events
- Free Downloads
- Competition Winners
- Adult Trips
- Les Painter
- Farm Shop & Harvest Tea Room
- School Trips
- Work With Us
- Contact / Location
|Needle Fresh Christmas Trees|
The needle fresh varieites need good care in your home - plenty of water and not too near a radiator! See Tree Care.
The Spruces - Norway, Blue and Serbian
Norway ~ The traditional British Christmas tree - still a favourite with its small, sweet smelling needles.
Needs daily watering to maintain a good condition.
* Cut trees ~ 3-16' / 1-5 m, from £15
* Large, 10'+ trees ~ pre-orders only, by 30 October
* Pot grown ~ 60 cm - 1.5 m, from £20
Blue ~ A blue tinged, reduced drop Christmas tree, with strong branches and prickly needles.
This is the best smelling tree!
Strong, evenly spaced, broad branches.
* Cut trees ~ 4-7' / 1.25-2.25 m, from £19
Serbian ~ sort, silvery leaves, narrow but densely branched trees - very pretty and suitable for narrow spaces
* Cut trees ~ 5-9' / 1.5-3 m, from £25