Welcome to Farmer Gow's, our annual pass offers an exciting opportunity to enjoy the farm throughout the seasons - we are open daily, spring, summer, autumn and winter.
- valid for a full 12 months from the date of purchase ~ we are open every day from 1 January - 23 December each year
- Annual Pass holders get 20% off birthday party entry prices throughout the year
What else is special about a Farmer Gow's Annual Pass?
Valid for 1 year
- Each pass is valid from the date of purchase for a full year. The farm park is open daily 1 January - 23 December, from 10 am ~ 5 pm.
Valid for any family member
- Every pass is valid for use by any member of the family - including friends and relatives. 1 pass = 1 entry, adult or child.
- The more passes you buy the better the discounts. If you and your friends buy annual passes together you can benefit from the discounted mulit-purchase prices. Please see below for prices
- If you upgrade to an Annual Pass during a visit to Farmer Gow's we will refund that day's ticket entry from the cost of the Annual Pass(es).
Day Entry Prices
- 2013 ~ Adult £7, OAP/Student £6.50, Child (3-16 yrs) £6
Annual Pass Prices
||1 pass = £40
||2 passes = £75
|3rd - 5th
||3 passes = £105
|6th + pass
||4 passes = £135
less day's entry and any other discounts
Please also note ~
- Pass holders may use all the regular farm activities (please see the farm brochure).
- Activities for which an additional charge is made, such as trailer rides and treasure hunts, are not included in the annual pass.
- Passes are conveniently sized (similar to a credit card) and laminated for durability. They include the individual’s name.
- Annual passes can be prepared during a visit to the farm. Alternatively, including where passess are being bought as a gift, application forms may be sent to the farm office.
- Replacement Annual passes will be issued, at a cost of £5 per ticket.