Easter Eggstravaganza - Fri 29 Mar to Sun 14 Apr
We are OPEN every day, 10am to 5pm, during the Easter school holidays.
Day Tickets are available through this website. We recommend pre-booking. Staff are happy to provide support with online registration and booking.
On arrival please make your way into the Farm Shop where tickets may be collected.
A Meet the Animals workshop is included in your Day Ticket.
April - we are open
* 10am to 5pm
* Easter holidays - every day from Friday 29 March until Sunday 14 April
* late April & May - Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Day Tickets - at Checkout, please include the day/date you intend to visit in the Comments box
* Your tickets will be ready for you at Reception
Easter Egg Hunt
* Every participating child gets a brightly coloured bucket to collect our special Easter Eggs, hidden in the giant Bale Climb
* Each child collects Easter eggs according to their age – 3 years, collects 3 eggs, 8 years, collects 8 eggs
* Prize - choose your favourite crazy funny duck from our Treat Basket
Help us to keep you safe - see this helpful information leaflet about avoiding infection on farm visits
School Trips & Mobile Farm - Spring and Summer Terms (January to September)
* Mondays to Thursdays are reserved for pre-booked School / Group trips. Please book through Education - Day Trips & Mobile Farm.
* Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays - are public open days
* 10am to 5pm
Call - 07714 455 400 or 01793 780 555 with any queries/questions.
Enjoy family fun on the farm
* Meet the Animals workshops held throughout the day
* our giant Bale Climb is great for letting off steam!
* pedal tractors, imaginative play, King Cole play, adventure playground and giant sandpit
* Farm - enjoy seeing our friendly farm animals in their feeds and paddocks.
Day Tickets are non-refundable but valid for 30-days. If ill health affects your booking we are happy to extend the validity of tickets so that they may be used on another day/date. Please email your change of date to - email@example.com