Fathers' Day ~ 19 & 20 June
Dads are very special so we like to treat them all weekend.
A warming cuppa and a delicious cake for every dad visiting the farm this weekend.
Enjoy family time on the farm with lambs and goat kids, cheeky piggies, tiny chicks and egg collecting.
Meet the Animals - workshops every day; small, intimate, socially distanced.
Adventure Play - our giant Bale Climb is great for letting off steam but also perfect for our children’s Treasure Hunt. A prize for every child.
Quizzes, Imaginative & Adventure play areas, Farm & Woodland Trail - there's plenty to keep everyone busy and enjoying the countryside fun.
Refreshments - Why not try a light lunch or afternoon tea. Delicious farm produce served all day.
Camping - Oxford Oak Camping, on farm, the perfect site for exploring the local area and enjoying special rates to Farmer Gow's.
Open Days & Times
* Open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
* 10am until 5pm
* Please include the day/date you intend to visit in 'Comments' at checkout
* Your tickets will be ready for you at Reception.
* Mon-Thu - for School / Group Day Trips. Please book through Education - Day Trips & Mobile Farm.
* Fri-Sun - Families / Public
* Open Daily
* 10am - 5pm
Call - 07714 455 400 or 01793 780 555 with any queries/questions.
Enjoy family time on the farm
* small, socially distanced Meet the Animals sessions held throughout the day
* our giant Bale Climb is great for letting off steam!
* pedal tractors, imaginative play, King Cole play, adventure playground and giant sandpit
There's lots of fun for all the family.
June, July and August - open days & times
* Fri 11 - Sun 13 Jun
* Fri 18 - Sun 20 Jun
* Fri 25 - Sun 27 Jun
* Fri 2 - Sun 4 Jul
* Fri 9 - Sun 11 Jul
* Fri 23 Jul - Sun 5 Sep
* 10am - 5pm