A fun filled birthday party venue near Faringdon, just off the A420 (Oxford - Swindon)
All our Birthday Party packages include -
* Meet the Animals workshop with 'hands on' farm animal handling and feeding
* a Treasure Hunt on the giant Bale Climb with a prize for each child
* a Reserved Party Area for you and your guests, for the duration of your party
Optional Extras (further details below) ~ Party Bags and Refreshments for Adults
We also offer/provide
* supportive and helpful Farmer Gow's staff to ensure everything runs smoothly and
* a relaxed, spacious setting
All the ingredients for a fabulous family celebration
Please note - Party hosts are responsible for the supervision, conduct and behaviour of party guests.
Book your party
Step 1 - choose your party date and time
Step 2 - choose your party package
* Babies, under 1 year, are welcome to visit the farm, free of charge. Please let us know if they would like party food and/or a ticket for the Treasure Hunt.
Step 3 - add any optional extras
Step 4 - place your order
Before you checkout, please book your party date.
Before you checkout, please add a Party Package to your shopping basket.
You have added multiple party packages. You can only book 1 party package per party.
Before you checkout you'll need to remove the other Party Packages from your shopping basket.
Compare Party Packages
|1+ hour Meet the Animals
(a prize for every child)
|30-40 min for lunch or tea
|Invitations - free of charge
(printed & electronic versions available)
|Farm animal stickers
|Private party area
|Lunch / tea boxes
|Platters of food with sandwiches
|with electronic invite and party planning advice
Just bring a birthday cake and let us organise the rest!
To enable us to prepare for your party and welcome guests, please send us your Guest List
- Saturday and Sunday parties – on the Wednesday before your party
- Monday to Friday parties – 4 days before your party, so Monday for a Thursday party
The farm is an easy main road drive from all directions.
How to find us
How to find us
We're just off the A420 (Oxford-Swindon) on the B4508 between Fernham and Longcot villages.
rather than our postcode.