Be a Farmer workshop for children/students is styled on STEM learning - interactive, educational and science focused.
Farming is an exciting and absorbing industry - enjoy 'hands on' with our farm animals - pigs, sheep, goats, cattle, chickens, geese and turkeys.
Learn how to feed, water and care for all our animals. There are wonderful learning opportunities in a relaxed, fascinating environment.
* 2 hours interactive 'hands on' with the farm animals, 2.30-4.30 pm
* help with feeding and caring for our youngest livestock
* Day Ticket entry and use of the farm park facilities - before &/or after the workshop
* Basket - add the number of workshops you need to your basket
* Checkout - add the name(s) and age(s) of children attending the workshop & date you'd like the workshop to take place to the Comments box plus anything else you think it would be useful for us to know, such as a birthday, special interest ...
We look forward to welcoming you to Farmer Gow's.
* 2.30-4.30 pm
Available Jan - Nov 2024
* Fri - Sun During term time
* Everyday During half term
January ~ February - Specialize in Piglets
February ~ April - Specialize in Lambs
February ~ August - Specialize in Chicks
March - Specialize in Calves
March ~ August - Specialize in Goat Kids
July - Sheep Shearing & Lamb Weaning
September ~ October - Preparation for the Ewes to go in with Ram
Special occasion - if you have a special family celebration and would like to discuss alternative dates, please contact us on 07714 455 400.
* students - aged 10+ years if not accompanied by an adult
* children - aged 8-9 years if accompanied by an adult
* adults - supervising a child or children
A maximum of 6 students/adults/children per workshop.