The Simply Unscented Goat Milk Shampoo Bar is completely unscented so it suits those with sensitive scalps or those who prefer their shampoo un-fragranced.
Made with Raw Goat Milk, from our own small herd of Happy Goats, we combine the milk with Natural Oils and Vitamin E.
No Fragrance Added. This means our Shampoo is free of synthetic fragrances, it has no added colours or anything else that may irritate your scalp.
Goats Milk Benefits
Goats Milk is full of Vitamins and minerals which help keep the skin in optimum condition. The high levels of Vitamin A can help smooth fine lines and wrinkles and help prevent pores from clogging. It contains alpha-hydroxy acids which help remove dead skin cells leaving new cells that are smoother, and because it is a natural moisturizer, Goats Milk can help keep skin from drying out. In addition, Goats Milk contains minerals such as zinc and selenium, which are beneficial for the skin. Selenium is an antioxidant, which means that it helps to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Zinc is also an antioxidant, and it helps to keep the skin hydrated.
These combined benefits make Simply Unscented Goat Milk Shampoo Bar an excellent choice for those with sensitive skin, psoriasis or eczema and is suitable for all hair types.
No Preservatives. Our Solid Shampoo has no Parabens, No Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS). It’s also not tested on animals and is 100% Biodegradable.
Tips for using a Shampoo Bar
- Wet your hair and the Shampoo Bar.
- Rub the Shampoo Bar between your hands to create a lather.
- Massage the lather into your scalp and hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
There can be a period of adjustment in making the transition from bottled shampoo to a bar, some people take to it straightaway, for others it takes a little longer.
Below are a few tips to help you on your way to a super healthy scalp and beautifully nourished hair.
* Less is More – a little goes a long way.
* Rinse very thoroughly.
* Give it some time as your hair may need to adjust to a natural product.
* If you find you are struggling try and Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Rinse. We recommend ½ to 4 tablespoons of ACV to 8 ounces of water (experiment to find a dilution that works best for your hair type, dry hair likes less ACV and oily hair like more)
You might find you need the ACV rinse every other wash for the first week or so, but after this your hair should adjust and you should only need it once a month if at all.
Ingredients: Caprae Lac (Goats Milk) Sodium Olivate, (Olive) Oil, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Castorate (Castor) Oil, Sodium Palmate (RSPO Palm) Oil, Sodium Sweet Almondate (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)